DRM Oversight Auditing
DRM provides oversight auditing of pension funds invested in timberlands to provide you the independent assurance that the funds fiduciary responsibilities are being actively met.
This is accomplished by reviewing all timberland operations to assure the investors that the timberland is being managed to its highest potential.
- Reviewing management planning processes for each year and assessing if those goals are being met and in cases where there are discrepancies examining the exceptions for reasonableness.
- Reviewing the contracted silvicultural operations to examine the contract award process, contract compliance, and performance analysis.
- Examining how stand inventory is managed and updated as harvesting occurs.
- Review how often the timberland is visited and monitored for timber trespass, timber security and illegal dumping.
- Evaluate the companies adherence to the various environmental attributes and ensure adherence to water quality measures.